English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (496) (F/T) (4) (A) (1971)
Product Number: 004-002-14676
An uncommon shape from Dunhill, this "496" is a rather sleek piece, with a streamlined, gradually tapering stem. The bowl is a nicely sized Group 4 but with thinner walls and slight forward cant, making for a gentle, easier profile. It's seen here wearing the ever iconic Bruyere finish and is in decent condition, just having been slightly over reamed and having received some wear on the logo.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Over Reamed Stem Logo Worn Down
4 (In Circle)
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England