English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (35) (F/T) (3) (A) (1967)
Product Number: 004-002-15063
A traditional straight Billiard shape, this "35" from Dunhill is pretty much as classic as they come. And it's here found in the epitome of classic finishes too: the old Bruyere. Here, though, the stain is slightly faded from time and enjoyment. Otherwise, aside from some rim darkening and over-reaming to the chamber, condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
15% Off All Pipes$293.25
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Over Reamed Finish Faded
3 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.06 oz./29.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England