English Estates: Charatan's Make Perfection Apple (2122DC) (1980s)
Product Number: 004-002-14149
On the lighter side of shaping for Charatan's, this charming straight Apple should do well in a clench given its light weight, though with its rich smooth finish, it, of course, fills the hand quite naturally as well. The stem has been overbuffed, the shank opened, and there are light dings on the bowl, but otherwise condition is pretty sound here.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.6/5 The shank has been opened, stem slightly over buffed, and there are some small dings around the bowl.
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England