English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar Collector (001) (1982)
Product Number: 004-002-14035
An unusual shape for Dunhill, this bent Brandy has a bit more briar to its base than we're used to seeing, as well as a gestural lift to its shank that makes for a truly elegant presentation. Wearing the Root Briar finish, and still in excellent condition, this is a Collector you won't want to miss.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England