English Estates: Dunhill Red Bark (5102) (1985)
Product Number: 004-002-14041
A clean bent Billiard from Dunhill, this older design presents a gestural shank and stem configuration, as well as some generous proportions of chamber. Here it's offered in the red sandblast of the Red Bark finish, perfectly elegant on all sides.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
DUNHILL RED BARK
MADE IN ENGLAND 25
4.7/5 Rim darkening, and some mild chamber carbonizing.
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England