English Estates: Thompson Meerschaum Carved Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-002-14439
A stout, almost Bullmoose-like bent Apple shape, this hearty fellow from Thompson is fashioned from carved meerschaum block, the likes of which have been fumed at the factory. With a bright metal mount, it pairs all of that off-white stuff with a crisp saddle stem, and it's only lightly smoked.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(no stamping noted)
4.9/5 Lightly smoked
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: England