English Estates: Astley's Rusticated Canadian
Product Number: 004-002-14314
Rusticated and dark, the finish here is kept simple and rugged. The shape underlying it is handsome though, and the drilling is neat and straight as an arrow. Only some light rim darkening, and the chamber was over-reamed due to carbonizing.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
109 JERMYN ST
4.5/5 Rim darkening, and chamber slightly over reamed due to chamber carbonizing.
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 0.77 oz./21.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: England