English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (4202) (2012)
Product Number: 004-002-14790
About the only briar shape more classic than the bent Billiard is the straight Billiard. So, it's always fitting to come across a Dunhill "02" in Dunhill's very first finish, the dark, reserved, subtly warm Bruyere. Smooth, handsome, and very, very classic indeed, the two together make for a timeless combination. Just some mild chamber carbonizing on this one.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND12
- Length: 4.69 in./119.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England