English Estates: Dunhill Tanshell (42) (F/T) (3) (T) (1971) (Replacement Tenon)
Product Number: 004-002-15249
I believe this is the first instance I've encountered of the Dunhill "42" Dublin shape found in the tastefully warm sandblast of the Tanshell finish. Fashioned in 1971, this compact fellow boasts a charming forward cant, not to mention some lively natural texture. It wears a replacement tenon and has a little rim darkening, but otherwise condition is pretty good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Replacement Tenon
42 3 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz./27.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England