English Estates: Jobey Specimen Grain Bent Billiard (300)
Product Number: 004-002-15589
A plump Billiard bowl paired with a neat diamond shank, this Jobey appears quite handsome in profile, with its clean lines extending well into the broad curves of the bowl. It also happens to sport an incredibly impressive show of flame grain. Condition is decent, though the chamber was over reamed and there are some small dings around the bowl.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Over Reamed Small Dings Around The Bowl
Jobey (In Script)
- Length: 4.50 in./114.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England