English Estates: Barling Smooth Billiard (5175) (Transition) (Replacement Stem)
Product Number: 004-002-15671
The stem might be a replacement, but this straight Billiard from Barling's Transition period is a nice example of the marque's simple style of classics. Condition is otherwise good as well, with wear to the finish from buffing, some scratches on the rim, but no chamber issues.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Scratches On The Rim Finish Worn From Buffing Stamping Worn From Buffing Replacement Stem
Barling (In Script)
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England