English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (0422) (1976) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-15673
A neat saddle-stemmed bent Billiard from Dunhill, this 1970s piece also happens to be a Root Briar, one of their finer offerings. Its warm finish magnificently highlights a good spread of light birdseye on the right flank, too. Condition is fair, despite some overbuffing to the stem, wear to the stamping, rim darkening, scratches, and a little sanding that was done to the tenon.- Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Scratches Around The Bowl Stamping Worn From Buffing Stem Logo Worn Down Stem Over Buffed See Description
MADE IN ENGLAND 16
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England