English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (112) (F/T) (2) (R) (1969)
Product Number: 004-002-15304
A trim, Group 2 Dunhill Apple here with this "112" shape. Its finish is still as vibrant as ever, not yet patinaed with time, offering up some lovely cross-grain at the flanks. Condition is good overall to this vintage piece, with just wear to the stem logo and some small scratches to note.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl Stem Logo Worn Down
2 (Inside Circle)
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England