English Estates: Barling Smooth Billiard (Giant) (T.V.F.) (Post-Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-15605
With its visually heavy bowl followed by a comparatively trim shank and saddle stem configuration, this "Giant" Billiard from Barling comes off almost Italian neoclassical in profile, offering up a good bit of chamber with stout insulating walls to match.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Stem Logo Buffed Off Stem Over Buffed
Barling (In Script)
7109 (In Square)
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England