English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (42263) (1980) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-15075
A playful Hungarian-meets-bent Egg design, this Dunhill briar should offer a jaw-hanger of comforting substance, not to mention a neat smoker from one of the most venerable marques around. With its hearty application of the Shell Briar sandblasted finish, ripples of grain travel across its curved surface, and there's quite a bit of chamber within, too. Unsmoked.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND20
- Length: 4.12 in./104.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Oom Paul
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England