English Estates: Dunhill Tanshell (P) (F/T) (4) (T) (1966)
Product Number: 004-002-15079
A stout-bodied and lower-slung sort of bent Bulldog, this Dunhill sports Group 4 proportions and a charming, pastorally-inclined Tanshell sandblast. Condition is still good considering its age, with some slight over reaming in the chamber and a worn stem logo.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Slightly Out Of Round Stem Logo Worn Down
4 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.07 in./27.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England