English Estates: Ben Wade Sandblasted Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-15705
A particularly plump take on the bent Billiard, this Ben Wade piece takes an almost Egg-like approach to the shape. There's a cavernous chamber within, while the exterior sports a crisp sandblast, its stain a bit discolored from age. Other condition notes include some minor carbonizing in the chamber, as well as some oxidation of the stem.- Rachel DuBose
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing Finish Discolored Stem Logo Worn Down Light Oxidation
Ben Wade (In Script)
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.41 in./61.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England