English Estates: Dunhill Tanshell (42152) (1978)
Product Number: 004-002-15767
One of Dunhill's rarer-seen Tanshell pieces, this "15" bent Pot is broad of bowl and fairly stout, with a touch more height than some of the more recent iterations I've seen. The light warmth of the finish, as well as its crisp sandblast, have brought out plenty of grain, and the overall condition of this '78 piece is still very good.- Rachel DuBose
20% Off All Estates$440.00
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND18
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England