English Estates: Askwith Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-002-15505
Though Chris is no stranger to interesting shape variations or colorful compositions, that does not stop him from also making briars here and there of a more directly classical nature. This is one of those latter pipes: a very solid, and very bent Apple, well knit of bowl and transition and just plainly and firmly proportioned overall.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 4.82 in./122.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England