English Estates: Dunhill Tanshell (105) (F/T) (1967) (Stamped Root Briar)
Product Number: 004-002-15818
It's not often we see a Dunhill with the wrong stamp, though this appears to be exactly that. Stamped "Root Briar," with a small "T" also visible, it's quite clearly a Tanshell — and a fine example of one at that, dressing the "105" straight Billiard in clean, easy style. An unusual piece that should appeal to collectors, and still in very good condition.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Stem Logo Buffed Off
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 0.61 oz./17.24 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England