English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (31059) (1981)
Product Number: 004-002-16527
A forward-canted Dublin bowl is paired to a compressed oval shank with this Dunhill offering. This stylistic combination makes for an affable look, and likewise should make it a smart companion. It's found in the marque's original finish, the warm Bruyere, and despite a little rim darkening, condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
15% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 0.86 oz./24.49 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England