English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (4) (R) (1966) (Replacement Stem)
Product Number: 004-002-15845
More forward canted than one would typically expect from an English briar, this stout Pot from Dunhill displays a playful profile counterbalanced by its firm form. The stem is a replacement unfortunately and there's some minor handling marks, but condition is quite good, especially considering its 1966 vintage. Plus, the grain of the Root Briar finish is quite good here.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Dings Around The Bowl Replacement Stem
4 (Inside Circle)
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England