English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere 'Innertube' Canadian Patent (114) (1929)
Product Number: 004-002-15891
An old Dunhill example of the straight Billiard, this 1929 piece boasts a Canadian patent number, as well as the old Bruyere finish. Condition is fair, with handling marks and a faded finish, but no major issues.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Dings On The Rim Finish Faded Minor Tooth Marks
MADE IN ENGLAND9
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz./27.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England