English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere Patent (104) (F/T) (A) (1949)
Product Number: 004-002-15942
A neat, straight Billiard here; this Dunhill "111" Patent is a touch meaty for a Group 1, though it's still a fairly manageable briar by English standards. It's found in the rich, dark Bruyere finish, and aside from a few scratches on the rim, some charring around the airway, and some small scratches around the bowl, condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Scratches On The Rim Charring Around The Airway Small Scratches Around The Bowl
MADE IN ENGLAND 9
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England