English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (4201) (1993)
Product Number: 004-002-16551
A smart Dunhill straight Apple shape, this saddle-stemmed offering is perfectly plump, sure to suit quite a range of sensibilities. It houses a nice, spacious chamber, and the dark texture of the Shell Briar offers a stimulating feel in hand, to be sure. Only a little rim darkening.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND33
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England