English Estates: Barling Smooth Bent Apple (5915) (Post-Transition) (Replacement Stem)
Product Number: 004-002-16553
While this bent Apple from Barling has a replacement stem, the form of the bowl and shank gives me a sense of a bit of Danish influence, unusual for the old English marque.Softly-rounded and ebbing of flow, it's quite handsome in its execution, and here found in a warm walnut stain. Condition is fair, with some rim darkening and handling marks to note.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl
Barling (In Script)
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England