English Estates: Dunhill Cumberland (42022) (1980)
Product Number: 004-002-16615
Dunhill's classic "02" bent Billiard is presented here in the rugged treatment of the Cumberland line, featuring a warm, craggy auburn sandblast and a sleek, finely patterned mouthpiece of brindled cumberland. As a Group 4, there's plenty of chamber to be had here, all in a form that's still light enough to clench in the jaw. Excellent condition on this 1980 piece too.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
MADE IN ENGLAND 20
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.62 in./15.75 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England