English Estates: Dunhill County (4103) (2010) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-16050
If you, like me, love the softly craggy aesthetic of older English sandblasted briars, but prefer a palette a bit lighter in hue, this "03" Billiard in the County finish should fit in just fine in your rotation. The cumberland stem lends it a bit of a refined presence, while the aforementioned sandblast and warm finish make sure it stays firmly in the realm of pastoral, with a handsome array of windswept ring grain. On top of all that, this one's also unsmoked.- Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (In Oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 10
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England