English Estates: Dunhill Amber Root (4406) (2015) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-16051
Dunhill's Amber Root finish makes for a classically simple presentation, with its warm, dark stain and smooth polish combined with jet-black vulcanite stem. It pairs nicely with this rather traditional "06" bent Pot shape, its lithely curving shank and stem combination reminiscent of a Prince's elegance but with more upright firmness lent the bowl.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 15
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England