English Estates: BBB Best Make Smooth Dublin (118)
Product Number: 004-002-16724
A trim take on the straight Dublin from BBB, this is a sleek piece that fits right into any collection of old English smokers. Condition is fairly good, though there is some mild carbonizing in the chamber, as well as a little bit of rim charring.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing
BBB (In Diamond)
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.66 in./16.76 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England