English Estates: Dunhill Red Bark (780) (4) (R/B) (1972-1975)
Product Number: 004-002-16158
Though we can't narrow this Red Bark down to a more specific date, a combination of its finish and the stamping places it in the early-to-mid '70s. With a crisp sandblast and a ruby-hued stain, it's a finish that has rightfully captured the minds of collectors, and is here dressing a firm-based and clean-lined Canadian shape from the marque. Condition is very good, too, with just some rim darkening to note.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4 (Inside Circle)
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England