English Estates: Dunhill Amber Flame Billiard (DR) (Two Flame) (2002)
Product Number: 004-002-16468
As Root Briar can be graded by the addition of "DR" followed by a number of stars, so its darker sibling, the Amber Flame, can be graded by "DR" and a number of, fittingly, flames. On this Two Flame we find as expected plenty of the namesake grain, and not a bad showing of birdseye at the rim, either. Condition is good, with a few handling marks and minor rim darkening.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
dunhill (Inside Oval)
(Two Flame Stamp)
MADE IN ENGLAND 02
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England