English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (3110) (2001) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-16376
Compact and classically English, this Dunhill Liverpool boasts the iconic ruby hue of the famed marque's original finish, the Bruyere. Dunhill's "10" shape is rendered here in a highly traditional, well-balanced form in a Group 3 size, giving it a neat and handy composition that comes close to nosewarmer compactness.-Matt Zwier
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (Inside Oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND01
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England