English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (4107) (2011)
Product Number: 004-002-16322
A classic example of the squat-bowled, straight-as-an-arrow style of Pot, this impressive Group 4 Shell Briar presents us with a profile which combines elements both heavy and solid and sleekly streamlined. It does this while also offering a lean, long, smoke-cooling stem, as well as a robust, broad-chambered bit of briar to hold on to.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
dunhill (Inside Oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND11
- Length: 6.32 in./160.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England