English Estates: Charatan's Make Sandblasted Billiard (420) (c.1970-1980s)
Product Number: 004-002-16564
Though boasting ample proportions overall, a well-defined sandblast, and a respectable tobacco chamber within, there's no mistaking this handsome briar as anything other than a Charatan's. Despite some tooth marks to the stem, the condition is sound. - Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England