English Estates: Dunhill Cumberland (51033) (1979)
Product Number: 004-002-18181
A wonderful, early example of Dunhill's Cumberland finish, this Group 5 Billiard is in great condition except for some mild chamber carbonizing and minor rim darkening, which happens to be the smooth, domed rim that used to be ubiquitous with all Dunhill Cumberland briars. If you are interested in larger, English classics, this piece should fit the bill.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England