English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (83) (F/T) (3) (A) (1972)
Product Number: 004-002-18508
Like their "21" design, Dunhill's older "83" shape features the same gentle transition, lifted heel, and forward-urging Dublin bowl, though the stem displays a subtler bend than most modern renditions. This Group 3 offering from 1972 is a gorgeous, vintage example, wearing the age-old Bruyere finish underneath which lies a handsome array of well-defined grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl Stem Logo Worn Down
3 (Inside Circle)
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.06 oz./29.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England