English Estates: Barling Meerschaum Rusticated Oom Paul
Product Number: 004-002-16759
A handy, curvaceous take on the Oom Paul, this tubular Barling is perfect for those who the deep-chambered form, and it's even here rendered from dark-stained, rusticated meerschaum. The condition is good, with only a few small tooth marks and a little rim darkening.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks
(No Stamping Noted)
- Length: 4.33 in./109.98 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Oom Paul
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: England