English Estates: BB&S Challenger Sandblasted Bent Dublin (5607)
Product Number: 004-002-16764
A lively, unique bent Dublin for the English school, this fellow would look more appropriate amongst a selection of Italian smokers, despite its fairly compact size. There's a little rim darkening and some light oxidation to the stem, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Light Oxidation
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England