English Estates: Barling Regency Apple (5225) (T.V.F.) (EXEL) (Post-Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-16881
A fine straight Apple shape from Barling here, with a slightly higher-set rim than you might expect. It may have a little rim darkening and mild chamber carbonizing, but the shape is quite comfortable in hand and the drilling fairly neat.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Stem Over Buffed
Barling (In Script)
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England