English Estates: Charatan's Make Belvedere Lovat (1014) (c.1980)
Product Number: 004-002-16901
With its deep ruby stain and traditional Lovat shape, this Charatan's Make's got classic written all over it. Of course, that's really what we've come to expect from briars from the Lane-Era. There's some rim darkening and wear to the stem logo, but otherwise condition is good.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Stem Logo Worn Down
L (Inside Circle)
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 0.93 oz./26.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England