English Estates: Barling's Make Ye Olde Wood Birds Eye Pot (T.V.F.) (Pre-Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-16815
A characteristically wide-chambered English classic here, this Barling's straight Pot boasts plenty of space within, not to mention a nice canvas for cross grain and birdseye too. Condition is fair, with only a little rim darkening, some charring in the chamber, and a heavily buffed stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scraping In The Chamber Mild Chamber Carbonizing Stem Logo Buffed Off Stem Over Buffed
YE OLDE WOOD
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England