English Estates: Barling Smooth Apple (3229) (T.V.F.) (Post-Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-17635
This Barling smooth Apple has a compact design that makes it a handy and attractive way to enjoy a smoke. The straight stummel highlights the gentle, supple curves of the short Apple bowl, while the saddle stem gives it a smart look when clenched. A mahogany stain finishes this piece with a timeless style.- Matt Zwier
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
Barling (In Script)
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.06 oz./29.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England