English Estates: Barling Londoner Smooth Bent Billiard (5115)
Product Number: 004-002-16921
There's some respectable flame on this Barling bent Billiard shape, imbued with a solid, fairly bowl-centric presence in profile. There's some rim charring, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
Barling (In Script)
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England