English Estates: Duncan Sleeve Smooth Bent Billiard (Patent) (45)
Product Number: 004-002-17108
A fine old-school English Billiard shape, this fellow from Duncan sports plenty of traditional charm, with its form rich in curve and its chamber within undeniably spacious. There's some rim darkening, scratches on the rim, and some scratches and dings, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Scratches On The Rim Dings On The Rim Small Scratches Around The Bowl Small Dings Around The Bowl
PAT. No. 227911
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England