English Estates: Unknown Smooth Lumberman
Product Number: 004-002-17158
Offered here from an unknown maker, this Lumberman is a hearty briar with a chamber that would rival many a Dunhill ODA. Fitted to a comparatively trim, oval shank and abbreviated saddle stem, the overall profile comes off as slightly Italian neoclassic. It's dressed here in a traditionally understated finish, and the condition is good, despite some rim darkening and mild carbonizing and scraping in the chamber.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scraping In The Chamber Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 6.26 in./159.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England