English Estates: B. Barling & Sons Smooth Apple (T.V.F.) (4029)
Product Number: 004-002-16986
A neat, handsome, English classical take on the straight Apple shape, this Barling features a plump bowl set to a trim stretch of shank and saddle stem. Here it wears a ruby-tinged finish for a traditional appeal.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
B.BARLING & SONS
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England