English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar Collector Bent Apple (1986)
Product Number: 004-002-17012
Though obviously a Dunhill, I can't help but see a bit of Danish influence in this bent Apple design — namely around the transition and the sinuous, fluid gesture of the line in profile. The grain's also rather neat and consistent (it is a Collector Root Briar after all), with a nice row of vertical grain running around the plump waistline of the near-spherical bowl and subtle growth rings rising to the surface.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England