English Estates: Dunhill Chestnut (3105) (2014)
Product Number: 004-002-16973
Dunhill's "05" straight Dublin scales nicely across various groups. Whether in hearty and robust Group 5 size or in the more svelte Group 3 offering seen here. Conservative of flare toward the rim and sleek and arrow straight through the shank and tapered stem, it's dressed in the warm stain and cumberland mouthpiece of the Chestnut series, making for a silky smooth, smoky palette. Excellent condition on this piece.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND14
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 0.93 oz./26.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England