English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (4) (1989)
Product Number: 004-002-16976
Among Dunhill's more classic shapes, this bent Billiard presents cross-cut orientation of the briar, with the flanks studded in birdseye and divided by a river of cross grain. Slender and of convenient size, not too small, not too large, and already preloaded with 30 years of smoking experience, it has a couple of condition issues, but nothing to detract from its appearance or durability.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway
4 (Inside Circle)
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England